Bed Wedge - Acid Reflux
Gently elevates the torso; reducing acid & silent reflux discomfort naturally.
Also available in:
Memory Foam - the top 2.5cm is replaced with pressure relieving memory foam.
Latex (NEW) - the top 2.5cm is replaced with cooling, natural, hypoallergenic, temperature and moisture controlling premium Graphite Latex foam.
- The Putnams Bed Wedge is recommended by the NHS for acid reflux.
- Recommended by the Oesophageal Patients Association.
- 2 Year Guarantee.
- Made by us in Devon, UK.
- Lengthy 14 day returns policy.
- CertiPUR® foam for peace of mind.
- Comes with a white, zipped, washable, poly-cotton cover.
- Over 200 5* star reviews.
- The Independent, Indy buy team found "the wedge was extremely effective at reducing snoring. ... Our reviewer also reported breathing easier in the morning thanks to unblocked sinuses."
- Spare covers available here.
The Adult Bed Wedge is versatile and can be used in three many ways:
- Place it under your pillow to sleep in a raised comfortable position, ideal for sufferers of hiatus hernia, rhinitis, glaucoma, vertigo and respiratory problems. The Putnams bed wedge helps keep you upright and comfortable at the same time.
- Use as a back support when sitting up in bed.
- Place the Bed wedge at the bottom of the bed to raise and support your legs and feet. This provides relief from varicose veins, swollen ankles, phlebitis and oedema.
Diagnosed with acid reflux? Fill out this form to remove the VAT. Completed forms will be checked and we will contact you via phone to take your order.
24" (61cm) : W24" x L30" x H6"
36" (91.5cm) UK Single: W36" x L30" x H6" **
54" (137cm) UK Double: W54" x L30" x H6" **
60" (152.5cm) UK King: W60" x L30" x H6" **
72" (183cm) UK Super King: W72" x L30" x H6" **
W: width, L: length, H: height
Heartburn, Acid Reflux, GERD, GORD, Laryngopharyngeal Reflux (LPR) and similar medical conditions all result from acid seeping upwards during sleep when laying flat. When sleeping slightly tilted on this triangle pillow, gravity helps stop this occurrence and reduces associated discomfort and sleep disruption.
The Putnams Bed wedge can be used for many different medical conditions including: Acid Reflux (GERD/GORD) / Heartburn / Gastro-oesophageal reflux disease, Barretts oesophagus, Laryngopharyngeal Reflux (LPR), Snoring reduction, heart problems, Shoulder Surgery, Hiatus hernia (Oesophagitis), Rhinitis, Glaucoma, Achalasia, Esophageal Motility, Vertigo, Respiratory illness (pneumonia & flu (keeps you propped up at night)), Asbestosis, Varicose veins / Swollen ankles / Phlebitis /Oedema (when wedge is placed under feet). Post hysterectomy, post hip replacement, post spinal surgery, post open-heart surgery, as well as being great for mobility, sitting up in bed and chest pain.
**Please note that sizes larger than the 24" will have large goods shipping applied at checkout. Sizes larger than the 36" width will come in two pieces of foam (two side by side pieces that will be put into the cover to sit side by side). Covers for the sizes 54" upwards may require two people to put covers on and off.
We now sell a full bed size under mattress tilter, available in all standard UK bed sizes.