Travel Folding Acid Reflux Bed Wedge
The Putnams Travel Bed Wedge is made from the same great quality foam as our standard bed wedge but can be folded in half for easy storage and travel.
Heartburn, Acid Reflux, GERD, GORD, Laryngopharyngeal Reflux (LPR) and similar medical conditions all result from acid seeping upwards during sleep when laying flat. When sleeping slightly tilted gravity helps stop this occurrence and reduces associated discomfort and sleep disruption.
- Made in the UK.
- CertiPUR® foam.
- 2 Year Guarantee.
- Reduces heartburn and acid reflux during sleep.
- Can be used to improve comfort when sitting up in bed.
- Can also be used to elevate legs reducing swelling and discomfort.
- Supplied with a white zipped, removable, poly-cotton cover.
- Optional bag for travel and easy storage.
- Recommended by the Oesophageal Patients Association (OPA).
- Lengthy 14 day returns policy.
''Weight loss and head of bed elevation are effective lifestyle interventions for GERD''
-- Stanford Study 2006
The Adult Bed Wedge can be used in many ways. Place it under your pillow to sleep in a raised comfortable position, ideal for sufferers of hiatus hernia, glaucoma and respiratory problems. Use as a back support in bed. Place the Bed wedge at the bottom of the bed to raise and support your legs. This provides relief from varicose veins, swollen ankles, phlebitis and oedema.
This bed wedge has had over whelming demand from acid reflux (GERD / GORD) Oesophagitis (hiatal hernia), Gastro-oesophageal reflux disease, hiatus hernia & heart burn sufferers with many amazon reviews supporting the benefit of this product.
Includes white zipped removable washable Poly-cotton cover.
Size: L66cm x W55cm x H15.5cm (26" x 21.5" x 6")
Folded size: L33cm x W55cm x H17.5cm (13'' x 21.5'' x 7'')
Product weight: 0.8kg