Sero Pressure Cushion Coccyx Cut Out
The Coccyx Cut Out Cushion relieves pressure at the base of the spine and helps to relieve pelvic pain. Especially useful for coccydynia (tailbone pain) sufferers.
Made from Top Grade 50 superior foam we guarantee high performance and durability. The Coccyx Sero Pressure Cushion contains integral pockets to allow air to circulate enabling heat to disperse, while the high profile foam helps eliminate numbness and relieves pressure points.
- British made.
- 2 year guarantee.
- Suitable for home, office and travelling.
- CertiPUR® foam.
- Discreet, stretch, zipped cover included (black, blue or navy waterproof).
- Two sizes and thicknesses available (we recommend the thicker deluxe version for heavier individuals)
The Coccyx Sero Pressure Cushions are also indispensable during the natural healing process. A choice of covers for the cushion are available which are zipped, hand washable and have a carrying handle.
Select either a black or blue stockinette cover or a waterproof navy blue harmony cover.
- Coccyx injury,
- Post back/spinal injury
- Coccyx bruising
- Pilonidal sinus
- Protecting the bottom of spine against pressure sores
- Post hip surgery
- Arthritis pain
- Pain associated with pregnancy
- Damaged discs/facet joints in lower back.
- Can also be used in bed when sitting (reading) to reduce coccyx pain.
- Available in two thicknesses (thicker 4" version recommended for heavier individuals) and two sizes.
Standard size: L 42.5cm x W 41cm x D 7.5cm (16 3/4" x 16 1/4" x 3")
Deluxe (4"): L 42.5cm x W 41cm x D 10cm (16 3/4" x 16 1/4" x 4")
Armchair (Larger): L 49.5cm x W 48cm x D 7.5cm (19 1/2" x 19" x 3")
Armchair Deluxe (Larger/ 4"): L 49.5cm x W 48cm x D 10cm (19 1/2" x 19" x 4")
The recommended maximum weight for achieving the full benefits from our Sero Pressure Cushions is 115kg
Available with other cut-outs.
Spare covers are available here.
More information :