Memory Foam Kneeling Chair
There is a lead time of 1-5 days after your order is placed as every chair is made by hand in our factory.
- Improve posture naturally.
- Encourages "active sitting" building up back & core muscles.
- Attractive design with natural wood finish.
- Height and seat distance adjustable (One adjustment for height one adjustment for angle.)
- Made by us in Devon.
- CertiPUR® foam.
- Perfect for working from home or in the office.
- Beech natural wood frame (FSC certified wood from forests that are responsibly managed, socially beneficial, environmentally conscious, and economically viable.)
- 1 year guarantee.
- Available in black, blue, grey & beige.
Designed to be used while working at a desk, our Memory foam Posture Chairs are the answer for good posture and correctly aligning your spine for fatigue-free sitting. They are ready assembled on a sustainable beech frame and are fully adjustable, allowing maximum comfort for short and tall users. The Visco Memory Foam top layer provides added comfort & pressure relief.
- Coccyx cut-out for reduced pressure at the base of the spine ideal for injured or bruised coccyx (we would only recommend a coccyx cut-out if you have existing pain at the base of the spine or a coccyx injury, if not you can purchase our standard version here).
- Choice of black, blue, grey and beige upholstery.
The design of the chair promotes good posture naturally by tilting the pelvis forward and in doing so correcting the spine into a natural and painless shape.
Our chairs are completely manufactured in the UK.
Comes ready assembled on a sustainable Beech frame and is fully adjustable at two points allowing maximum comfort regardless of your height.
One adjustment for height, one adjustment for angle.
Minimum height of user: 5ft 3
Maximum weight of user: 15 stone
Maximum height of kneeling chair: 69cm
Seat pad size: 42cm x 31cm x 9cm
Kneeling pad size: 47cm x 25cm x 7cm