Theracube Cushion - Contoured Wheelchair Coccyx Cushion
Theracube cushions are ideal for pressure reduction when sitting for long periods. They support the user due to the high density grade of foam, while the castellated cushioning ensures even weight distribution.
The Theracube has a rounded front for comfort and is tapered front to back which helps to stop sliding forward. The deep channels allow air to circulate for less heat build up.
- Made by us in the UK.
- Coccyx cut out for pain relief.
- Slimmer at back, thicker at front.
- Contoured for proven pressure relief.
- Two thicknesses (3"& 4")
- 2 year guarantee.
- This cushion is ideal for wheelchair users.
- Comes complete with waterproof Harmony navy blue cover.
Available in two thicknesses:
Standard: L46cm x W40.5cm x D7.5cm (18'' x 16'' x 3'')
Maxi: L46cm x W40.5cm x D11.5cm (18'' x 16'' x 4.5'')
Coccyx: Relieves pressure at the base of the spine. Ideal for Coccydynia (tailbone pain) sufferers.