We are committed to reducing the impact our business has on the environment. We do not claim to be perfect, the environment is important to us and we are trying to improve the ways in which we operate to reduce our impact.
- We have teamed up with Zero to landfill (DCW) to ensure that all the waste generated by our factory is recycled and not burnt (incinerated).
- We are committed to planting a tree for every order on our website over £60. To see our virtual forest click here. To find out more about this click here.
- All foam off-cuts produced by us are also recycled. They are bonded together to produce chip foam. Chip foam is an eco-foam alternative.
- We source locally where possible to reduce carbon emissions associated with transport.
- We are actively working to reduce the amount of plastic we use within our factory.
- We are also switching to biodegradable packaging options to further reduce plastic usage.
- Our website is carbon neutral meaning you can browse our online store guilt-free and trees will automatically be planted to compensate for associated CO2 usage.
- We are also trying to work with our suppliers to encourage them to improve their environmental credentials and internally, source greener supplies where possible. i.e recycled paper in our office and eco cleaning products within our factory.