Knee Pillow - Side Sleeper - Adjustable Strap
This knee pillow is made from high density, UK made foam. The included cover features a built-in Velcro leg fastening/ strap for easy adjusting onto either leg. The cover is zipped and removable for easy washing.
- Recommended and used by the NHS.
- Improves hip and spinal alignment during sleep.
- Keeps knees apart when sitting, sleeping or in a wheelchair.
- Comes with removable, zipped, washable cover.
- Cover has built-in adjustable strap that can be fastened to either leg.
Made in the UK.
- CertiPUR® foam for peace of mind.
- 2 year guarantee.
- Available in standard and Memory Foam (Memory foam cushions and supports for tailored pressure relief).
This knee pillow has been manufactured by Putnams for over 40 years and is designed to reduce discomfort in the knees and hips via pressure redistribution by spacing the legs wider apart.
This product combines a great shape and design with Putnams reflex foam that will offer long lasting comfort long after it's 2 year warranty.
This knee pillow can be used when side sleeping on the left or right hand side.
Our knee pillows are also recommended by doctors for treatment of:
- Coccyx pain/ coccydynia
- Sciatica pain
- Housemaids knee (bursitis)
- Osgood - Schlatters disease.
- Post Surgery
- Joint, knee and hip problems.
- Lower back pain
- Improving posture and spinal alignment during sleep.
- Prevent hip abduction (following hip arthroplasty).
It has been suggested that those with respiratory illnesses (pneumonia, colds & flu) can benefit by using a knee pillow between their knees to keep the chest open to make breathing easier during sleep.
Includes adjustable Velcro fixing strap to keep the support in place whilst sleeping.
Symphysis pubis dysfunction (SPD) also called pelvic girdle pain is a condition that causes pain in the pelvis and is thought to affect as many as 1 out of 50 pregnant women. The knee pillow can take pressure off the effected bones to relieve discomfort.
Ideal for back pain when sleeping on your side (see fourth image) to keep pelvis aligned.
This pillow can also be used when sitting up-right in a chair or wheelchair to keep legs separated and hips aligned.
Comes with removable, zipped cover (pictured) which includes velcro adjustable strap to hold product in place during sleep.
Size : 23cm x 15cm x 9.5cm
If you are looking at this product for medical usage it is possible for us to make it with a waterproof navy fabric, which is machine washable at 95 degrees, conforms to BS7175, Crib 5 (suitable for hospitals and nursing homes). Enquire via email or telephone (firstname.lastname@example.org 01752 345678) trade enquiries and NHS orders welcome.